Scholarship Fund Information
The Lambert Lacrosse Scholarship Foundation is now accepting applications for this year’s awards. Please see the attached document for details on the application process. The entire process is managed online by the North Georgia Community Foundation.
2019 Scholarship Application is now closed.
- The 2019 Scholarship application process is now closed.
- Scholarship & related information can be accessed here – http://www.ngcf.org/scholarships
- There will be a total of four individual four-year scholarships awarded in 2019.
- Each Scholarship will be in the total amount of $6,000, prorated annually each school calendar year.
- Students from the Men’s and Women’s Lambert Lacrosse Programs will be eligible.
- New this year – there will be no quota of Scholarships dedicated to either the Men’s or Women’s program. Scholarships will be awarded by a diverse, unbiased selection committee to the four students deemed to be most deserving, based on their application contents, summary, and references.
Winners will be announced at this spring’s team awards banquets in May. Once winners are announced, they will be added to the outstanding list of prior winners below. Best of luck to this year’s applicants.
If anyone has any questions about creating a profile or the online application, please contact:
- Kevin Simmons: Scholarship Chairman – (404) 316-3778 or KLS@coserve.net
- Curt Mangold: Lambert Longhorns Booster Club Treasurer – email@example.com
- Megan Martin: North Georgia Community Foundation – Scholarship Manager & Administrator – (678)-617-4218 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Scholarship Committee, Lambert Lacrosse Booster Club and the entire Longhorn Lacrosse family, we wish each and every applicant the best of luck.
To your success,
2019 Lambert Lacrosse Scholarship Chairman
HONOR * INTEGRITY * COMMUNITY * FIDELITY
Established in 2014, the LLBC Scholarship Program has awarded (35) 4-year scholarships to LLBC Alumni. For more information click on the informational links below to view the application forms for applying, pledging, and other important details.
Each of these award winners will receive a 4-year scholarship and have committed to advancing the ideals of Lacrosse during their college experience.
Men: Jack McClure
Women: Emma Autry, Jessica Bowman & Avery Lawler,
Men: Bryce Segat & Donavan Lilly
Women: Shelby Rumer & Jenna Humphries
Men: Walker Wing, Jacob Alesia, Alex Walker, Cameron Barnes & Riley Musser
Women: Kate Spiro, MacKay Brown & Jordan O’Rourk
Men: Trey Arnold, Michael LaHood, Chris Price, Dillon Hemphill & Conrad McEvoy
Women: Grace Brennen, Beth Wilmath & Jessica Beck
2015 Award Winners:
Men: Garret Gomez, Darron You, Lester Weeks, Jake Stanford, Hunter Shepherd & Michael Morrison
Women: Kirsten Barth & Sarah Youtsey
2014 Award Winners:
Men: Sean Carruther, Ben Jernigan, Dylan Sapp, Spencer Wilson & Logan Wood
Women: Emily Brennen & Danielle Dollar